BarkingChickenBarkingChicken

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Pokemon EX Pokemon EX

Great film! :D

love pokemon so this was even better,
i liked the way you had the pokedex at the beginning,
but anyway nice one

Demon Slayer's Diary Demon Slayer's Diary

Nice, loved the twist at the end

Graphics and style were great! I loved the way it was cut and it really fit to the music.
The ending was funny, i do that myself lol

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Amazing

A great film from Legendery Frog, I've seen all his work and i have to say this is my favorite. Keep it up.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Exelent

Amazing work, both the two Flash movies i've seen from Sakupen have been unique, interesting and something that everyone can watch.
i thought it was great!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

The best Flash fun i've seen for ages!

this is some of the best Flash fun i've seen for ages, great graphics great sound, Sakupen has got real style. It is the most random and original new thing i've seen for ages and i really liked the music.
Can't wait to see more!

Sonic: Uncut 2 Sonic: Uncut 2

Good stary and graphics, sound wasnt so good.

I thought the the graphics were great, and the storyline was well thoght out. It was a pitty that the sound quality wasnt great and at some points in the movie you had already watched the graphics 10 seconds befor the sound cut in. I think if Sonic Uncut 2 was going to be made again there should be more focos on trying to get the graphics and sounds in line. I can see that alot of effert has been put in to making this and i think its a well spent 15mins.
Sonic Uncut 3 is great and I thought the sound and graphics go better together than in this.
Im a big Sonic fan and i cant wait to see any other flash movies from these artists.